We’re truely dedicated to make your travel experience as much simple and fun as possible!
Bringing you a modern, comfortable, and connected travel experience is one of our highest priorities and that’s
why we continuously try to improve your experience when you book Safari with us.
We really appreciate and welcome any of the suggestions you might have for us, so feel free drop us line anytime.
We are Represented on safaribookings.com
Nodven Dedicated Team
Our Core Values
Dar es Salaam Tuk Tuk Tour
Tuk-tuk tour(Bajaji) is the community support tour designed to support the disabilities who can ride the tuk-tuk and help the street children, during our tour the drivers will be all disabilities, this is to help them to live like other human beings, and get their hand on their mouth, so this is a something which Nodven Safaris will not benefits from it, but donate to the community. We will visit some of local poor and disability peoples to support them for those interesting.
On this tuktuk tour we will show you the beauty of Dar Es salaam by Day/Night and visit some of the famous and not so famous Museum, markets and and night clubs as per requested.Explore the best of Dar es Salaam City’s world-famous attractions in tuk-tuk! this Tuk-Tuk tour in Dar es Salaam City is the easiest and cheapest way to get around the city and see all the sights in just three or two days. Also include a night-time tour to see the famous Dar es Salaam sunset over the beautiful Indian Ocean. And the most interesting thing for young women’s and men’s is night life tour, this will include for those bored to stay in the hotel at night, and they are really interested to go out but they fear their security, we give them guide and assurance of security till back to the hotel for the whole time they will be out at the night. They will have chance to visit around Dar es salaam city and even out of Dar, seeing local life at night, night clubs and even to see the social of musicians.
The Tour Highlights
Asakri monument and old city centre
Aga Khan Hospital – Modern
Dar es Salaam Village Museum
Kunduchi Village Ruins
We are pleased to announce that All of our tuk tuks now have Wi-Fi so now you can chart and share pictures on your tour.
We are the first and only company in Tanzania who have adapted our tuk tuks like this to enhance the experience. However, we cannot guarantee all our tuk tuks will have Wi-Fi but we will do our best.
There is a minimum age of 4 years old for this tour. For families with small children we encourage a private tour with car, this is due to the tuk-tuks has not like car so the wind can affect our little kids.
Guide, food and drinks, transport during the tour, insurances, Pick up / drop off from hotels.
tips, alcoholic drinks and lunch.
- Advanced booking is required, but instant can accepted depending availability of tuk-tuk.
- Maximum group size is 10 people on join in tour.
- The restaurants and food stores we eat at may vary from day to day depending on what’s open.
- This is an alcohol free tour and please be aware that it is illegal to drink in the tuk tuk. We reserve the right to stop the tour if drunken behaviour. We do provide soft drinks throughout the tour.
- The main mode of transport is tuktuk. Tuktuks are small fun vehicles that are open air. However, some people do find them noisy, hot and open to traffic fumes. The tour has been designed to avoid traffic and cost. We find most people enjoy it but are aware that some people will not. Also for people with less mobility getting in and out of a tuktuk can be harder but we will happily help those who have problems.
- Several of our tuk tuks now have Wi-Fi.
- Normally there will be 2 people per tuktuk, However, when odd number of passengers there may be 3 people per tuktuk.
- The tour also includes walks through markets and Museums. Please contact us if you have difficulty walking and we can advise you on the suitability.
- If you have special requests or a large group we can customize this tour as a private tour for you .
WARNING: During the rainy season it may rain. While we cannot control it, usually it only rains for a short time. If it is raining we will still have fun in the rain and we are equipped with umbrellas for you!
Join in Tour: From 150$ Usd per person
Private Tour: Price on Demand